INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of user, are treated by Go In Italy LTD, which is the data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Mixed – electronic and paper.
With the following purposes:
– Promotional activities
– Tourist and recreational activities
– Delivery of the product service
– Management of litigation (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
– Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
– Marketing (analysis and market surveys)
– Reservation of ticket services and issues (sporting, cultural, recreational activities)
– Market research, statistical studies and verification of the degree of customer satisfaction on products / services
Any refusal to allow the processing of data, implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
Subject to explicit denial by the party concerned, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes:
– sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, both by Go in Italy LTD and by partner companies;
2) The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
3) Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of third parties:
– Associations and local authorities;
– Supervisory and control authorities;
– Customers and users;
– Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
– Police forces;
– Authorized persons;
– Internal managers;
– Companies that perform warehouse and transport logistics services;
– Management company for fraud control;
– Companies and groups;
– Judicial offices.
In the management of your data, moreover, can be involved authorized people and / or internal and external managers to whom specific written instructions have been provided regarding the processing of data.
4) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with the company’s representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: the time required to perform the service for the mandatory data; 10 years for all other data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data in a structured and readable form, by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority.
6) Holder of the processing of your personal data is: