The Puglia tours are full of surprises and delights: fabulous food, historic towns, beautiful beaches, and gracious residents.
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Alberobello, Castel del Monte, and Matera.
- Savor the flavors of Puglian cuisine and wine.
- Admire the beautiful Baroque architecture of Lecce.
- Spend two nights in a traditional “trullo” in Alberobello.
- A Cooking class to learn how to make pasta and more.
- Tour Otranto, the “heel” of Italy, and visit a cathedral renowned for its collection of mosaic scenes.
Combine the Puglia tours with our Discovery Amalfi Coast or any of our other tours. We can also assist with hotel bookings and transfers for longer stays.
It is possible to combine this tour with our Amalfi Coast tour:
For more info and details: